BioNews keeps alumni and friends updated on what's happening in the Department of Biology. It is published by the Department of Biology in conjunction with the College of Arts and Sciences.
The newsletter includes:
- the achievements of Biology's faculty, staff, students, and alumni
- the research activities of our faculty and students
- the development of research facilities
- brief reports of alumni activities and achievements, published in the class notes section of the newsletter (alumni who wish to submit an entry should use our "Share You Story" form)
- an “Alum Profile” column featuring an in-depth look at an alum with an interesting career path or story